2021 goals



Taking into consideration everything that has happened with the pandemic this year - which has changed everything - it is difficult to imagine myself having very structured objectives. At least for me, I'd rather have more flexible goals and wait for the next thing to happen. 

Anyhow, as a theatre designer, I use to commit to projects that I schedule with a lot of planning, so it’s figures to me a good goal for 2021 would be to develop these projects that were paused because of the coronavirus.

Other personales goals: Edit the graphic novel I’ve been working for the last two years; learn to drive; fulfil a year of therapy with Trini, my psychologist,  who I adore and admire a lot (people: therapy is very necessary and if you have the resources to do it, do it).

What I am most thankful about this year is for having survived the Covid together with my family. All of us were infected and my father even had to be hospitalized for a little more than a month. Happily, today we are all very healthy.

Finally, I’m also thankful for having met very good friends through social media and for being able to work on what I like.

Comentarios