RRSS
The social media
My favorite social media are Instagram and Pinterest. I like these two because they contain many images (photos, illustrations, fashionˋs photos, etc.) and for me as a theather designer and illustrator it is quiet useful to be able to store, save and classify them. It also allows me to follow the work of various artists, especially illustrators and designer, get to know them beyond just their works. I find it quite interesting to see his inspirations from the day to day. In this sense, twitter is another very useful social media since it is more use by illustrators to share their experiences, works and thoughts. At this moment the social media that i ocupy the most of the time is instagram. In this social media i upload personal photos and some works (illustrations, gif, custume design). I have had a very good reception with the works that i have uploaded and thanks to that I have gotten some very good works. In these day i havenˋt uploaded illustrations because I’ve been working on some animations that occupy me all the time, and today I work in many projects to share with us in the future if you visit my ig account.
(Sorry for many selfies 🤭❤️)
My Instagram account is Solo_jano.
Bye

Good for you Alejandro! Instagram is a very useful app for know artists. I hope you reach more followers for your job like designer.
ResponderEliminar